SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    We haven’t had an EDC thread in a while!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We haven’t had an EDC thread in a while! Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted
I have always liked the EDC threads. I’m stuck in the office for now and thought I’d start a thread. Please share your EDC and play along.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I'll play:

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Looks good, Jim! What flashlight ya got there?

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Im starting to be more minimalist lately. I don't like to have a lot of stuff in my pockets.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I’m with ya, Nismo. Usually when not at work it’s wallet, knife and reload. That’s about it for me. Is that a G19?

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
I’m with ya, Nismo. Usually when not at work it’s wallet, knife and reload. That’s about it for me. Is that a G19?

Yep, Glock 19 and full of HST 147s.
Looking into a Gen5 MOS sometime this year.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Good deal. Those HST 147 are my issued rounds and in all my 9s.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BennerP220,

Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
G27
G-shock
GEC folder

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Looks good! Thank you for sharing.

quote:
Originally posted by GCE61:
G27
G-shock
GEC folder

Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks good, Jim! What flashlight ya got there?

Fenix E30R. It's been a good one for EDC.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

G27 converted to 357 SIG

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
I love these threads.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vero8,

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Me too, Vero!

I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Only thing missing is my orange Kershaw Leek (which someone in this house stole to open a box). Fenix is going to be replaced by a Streamlight Microstream USB this week once it shows up; pretty excited about that one.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

G27 converted to 357 SIG

LOVE that Spyderco Z06! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8788 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
SigM4, I'm gonna have to get one of those orange Leeks!

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
While I prefer IWB holsters and magazine pouches for a 1911, lately I’ve been enjoying this Matt Del Fatti OWB paired with a Galco single magazine pouch. I wish they were of the same hue but, oh well! Smile

Also shown are a Kershaw Tanto Blur folder, SureFire light, Wilson Combat 47 magazines, a belt from A&G Gunleather, and a Les Baer UTC.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6690 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Looks great! Thank you for sharing!

quote:
Originally posted by TheFrontRange:
While I prefer IWB holsters and magazine pouches for a 1911, lately I’ve been enjoying this Matt Del Fatti OWB paired with a Galco single magazine pouch. I wish they were of the same hue but, oh well! Smile

Also shown are a Kershaw Tanto Blur folder, SureFire light, Wilson Combat 47 magazines, a belt from A&G Gunleather, and a Les Baer UTC.

Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks great! Thank you for sharing!

Thank you! I enjoy threads like this - thanks for opening it up!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6690 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
My pleasure Wink

Hopefully more will post. I need to and will post my off duty and plainclothes EDCs. I'll get some pics tonight or tomorrow and post them!