Tools

My Sigs Login/Join 
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted
Here they are. Swiss Arms P210-6, P220-9-eu, P320c

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Nice trio!

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
Interesting. It's the three milestones that stand for SIG and SIGSauer innovation and engineering.

Posts: 3773 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 710 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gfd37-3
posted Hide Post
Two classics and one soon to be! Very nice.

Posts: 1567 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OTD:
Interesting. It's the three milestones that stand for SIG and SIGSauer innovation and engineering.

Yes, and not even on purpose. The stainless slides never quite held sway with me, though I spent some quality time with a P226 and P229. I did have a P228 which I carried, and I miss it.

quote:
Originally posted by gfd37-3:
Two classics and one soon to be! Very nice.

It'll be a while before it's a classic, but I do think they've got a winner on their hands.

Arc.

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. What model P320 is that?

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phantom229:
Beautiful. What model P320 is that?

It's a P320c MA compliant, but I'm also told that it's desirable because .mil likes the thumb safety. Also came with night sights.

Arc.

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Shoot, I didn't even notice the thumb safety Arc. It does look tastefully designed. Does this allow for a cocked and locked condition on the 320? I mean, being hammerless and all, I didn't even give that a thought.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Shoot, I didn't even notice the thumb safety Arc. It does look tastefully designed. Does this allow for a cocked and locked condition on the 320? I mean, being hammerless and all, I didn't even give that a thought.

Whether you're actually cocked and locked, is a mystery, but the outward condition of one in the chamber, safety on, ready to fire when safety off, is there. Being a striker, it's probably "half cocked."

It's well positioned and doesn't annoy me.

Arc.

THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Your P210 is awesome Arc. Envious!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Good looking trio.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Nice trio Arc and great photo!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
If your going to have 3 Sigs that's a pretty good 3.

One day I will get myself a Sig with rails.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comet24:
If your going to have 3 Sigs that's a pretty good 3.

One day I will get myself a Sig with rails.

Actually, the 320 doesn't have a rail anymore. I bought a subcompact grip frame for it.

Arc.

Picture of hiend
posted Hide Post
My old good Friend: P226 SSE 9mm SRT

SIG|BERETTA|HK|SA TRP|DAN WESSON|

Posts: 42 | Location: NYC, State of Empire | Registered: May 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
hiend, nice, very nice gun.

You're living in NYC. What permits do you need to own such a gun at this place?

Posts: 123 | Location: Teutoburger Wald, Germany | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hiend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElmerKeith:
hiend, nice, very nice gun.

You're living in NYC. What permits do you need to own such a gun at this place?

Thank you, ElmerKeith.
To own a firearm in NYC you need a NYC Pistol permit for the long weapons you need rifle and shotgun permit.

SIG|BERETTA|HK|SA TRP|DAN WESSON|

Posts: 42 | Location: NYC, State of Empire | Registered: May 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's always interesting to me what the moderators have for some reason.

Thanks for the pics

Posts: 1175 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post