SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    So I had a visitor on the ranch....One of our many hawks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I had a visitor on the ranch....One of our many hawks Login/Join 
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted
Glad I had my camera!

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
very nice. I always enjoy the local birds of prey that I see.

Posts: 186 | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Creature.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Very cool Rainman. I notice them here in town sometimes just driving down certain freeways. They will be perched on top of the *tall* streetlights lining the HWY.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Love to see the hawks around.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post