Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P220 Login/Join 
Picture of Spieler
posted
After many years I have finally added a P220 to the collection. The price was right and condition of the gun is superb.

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Excellent weapon. Looks great and congrats.

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Classic!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of my favorite classic sigs. Congratulation

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Wow, a member of the forum for 18 years and your first P220, it's about time Wink . That's a real beauty, congrats!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Classic and beautiful. Congratulations on your 1st 220 Spieler!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your new Sig. FWIW, I do consider the mid-to-late 90's an excellent vintage.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Wow, a member of the forum for 18 years and your first P220, it's about time Wink .

Quite true. The P-220 is one of those guns that has been on my WANT list for many years. I started with some other classic P-Series guns like the P-6 and P-228 and then dabbled with the P2340 and P320 first. The price was right on this one and they are only becoming more scarce so it was time to snatch it up.

P.S. - I put a box of 50rnds through it yesterday and it fit and fired like perfection!

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice,congrats.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post