SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Pic Request: Post your .22 rimfires. Pistols, Rifles, Revolvers. Post 'em
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pic Request: Post your .22 rimfires. Pistols, Rifles, Revolvers. Post 'em Login/Join 
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Nothing special. Need to add a bolt action to the list.

A Beretta Neos (my wifes), Walther P22 and Ruger SR22

Marlin Model 70p Ducks Unlimited
Ruger 10/22 Talo V with a Weaver scope
Ruger 10/22 synthetic Takedown
Remington 597

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JPD217
posted Hide Post
Savage FV SR

Ruger MK III 22/45

Posts: 2585 | Location: North Dakota | Registered: August 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
10/22 Target stock, Kidd single stage trigger and Kidd bolt, Whistlepig 20" barrel.

Browning SA22

Volquartsen Scorpion

BL22

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
This thing is killer accurate. It only likes standard loads. Trigger might be 1.5 lbs. so fun to play with

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
My Roger. 22 Charger. When you want to shoot dime size groups at 50 yards.

My Smith and Wesson Victory with Burris Fastfire 3. Sweet shooter!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Johnny 3eagles,

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CZ 455- Vortex 3-9.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
A lovely BL-22

And I threw this old 1-4x20 on my SA-22 for fun last week. Still need some work and this rifle could use some tightening up in general.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
S&W Victory TB

Ruger American Target w/ Primary Arms 3-9x (since replaced with a Leupold Rimfire 2-7x)

Posts: 7244 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
My brand new CZ457 that’s been sitting in the safe for over a year unfired. Frown

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of p08
posted Hide Post
Never took many pics of my rifles, but here are the ones I did do.

BSA Martini International. Has a crisp 2oz trigger pull weight.

Haenel KK

Finally two that never get shot a Winchester 61 and M62A. The 61 was my uncles and I don't think he ever fired it, not even a mark on the action bar!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: p08,

-------------------------------------
Always the pall bearer, never the corpse.

Posts: 700 | Location: Illinois | Registered: December 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
To Z06 I likes those S&W revolvers! Here is my small collection of 22s.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Just got a new stock for the 77/22 TD Lite

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Most recent acquisition

My grandson shooting my 10/22 (only pic I have of it evidently)

And my Ruger Bearcat SA

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
CZ457 American .22 Magnum

CZ457 Training .22LR

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post

CZ 457 Varmint