SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS (pleaes Post yours also)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS (pleaes Post yours also) Login/Join 
Picture of IndianaMike
posted
Same Tree Set up.But this year my wife made Snowmen out of the Grandkids Present!

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Those snowman presents look great! Smile

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3963 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
DEC_3004.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

DEC_3007.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

DEC_3008.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

DEC_3010.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

DEC_3012.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

DEC_3016.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

DEC_3018.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

DEC_3019.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

DSC_8263.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr
(This photo was from last year, but it's the same tree in the same place this year.)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Flash guy
Very nice thanks for posting

Posts: 1600 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

We don't go in for a tree and all its decorations, just this simple creche, which my wife does up differently each year. I made the manger ten years ago out of mesquite branches harvested from our property. It is surprisingly hard to find that many 3/4" x 12" pieces of mesquite that are halfway straight over the 12" length. I gathered from our entire six acres to get enough.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We had 3 cats who thought the Christmas tree was their private play ground. We would put up tree and wait a couple days to decorate. This one still liked to climb and hide.

Posts: 134 | Location: HENDERSON, NEVADA | Registered: December 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ Haha! My tree is artificial and has no ornaments (dangling things attract the cats). My 6 cats check out the tree but so far have not tried to climb it.

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15269 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ I like it--simple and classic, well executed.

flashguy

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Photo is a bit overexposed, first few on auto were a bit dim.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15269 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
some very nice pics
Thank you to everybody that posted

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Front door

Posts: 4021 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Sheeezz, another year down and time to pack up and put away all the decorations for another year. I'm not sure how many more years I can keep up with the tradition! Wink

Btw, great job on the home decorations folks. I wish I could still do it as I really used to go all out both indoor an out. Always brought back some fond memories of growing up and traditions!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post