SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Can we see your H&K pistols?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can we see your H&K pistols? Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That's a cool story of your P7. That would be a keeper right there. I will go for the more modern poly frame H&K. Finding what I want in a local shop is a different idea. Anyone have more USPs to post? Would like to see them.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
That's a cool story of your P7. That would be a keeper right there. I will go for the more modern poly frame H&K. Finding what I want in a local shop is a different idea. Anyone have more USPs to post? Would like to see them.

I’ll give you good deal on a like new VP9 Tactical.... just taking up space in my safe.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This thread needs a MK23 to be complete and so do I,lol. I was so hoping to get one this year but the cost of ammo and the gun itself is a little more than I care to spend/afford right now, but maybe one day...

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Love that big gun patw. Ive never seen one but on line.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
This thread needs a MK23 to be complete and so do I,lol. I was so hoping to get one this year but the cost of ammo and the gun itself is a little more than I care to spend/afford right now, but maybe one day...

I have that same train of thought every few months. I wish I jumped on one a few years back when they were ~1500 on the used market. Seems they're about a grand more now.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is my anime blaster. the VP9 is one of my favorites.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dozer:
here is my anime blaster. the VP9 is one of my favorites.

dozer

I am picturing you bumping into EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY with that thing. “‘Scuse me, pardon me, sorry mam, pardon me, no I’m not happy to see you, oooo sorry did I get you in the eye?”

Smile. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
yep, she is a big one with that huge magazine. i keep that one for the nightstand. this is my fun range gun, so i kinda went crazy with it. i even made a full leather gunslinger type rig for it. these are the things that happen when you put somebody like me in kornteen for too long.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I’ll be honest....I get it. Love the gunslinger setup. Very retrofuturistic.

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks. i may or may not have been re-watching all the Firefly episodes around the same time. Shiny!

dozer

Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Posted these two a few years back. Still have them.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:

Nice! There is that MK23 we been looking for!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
On the bottom USP at a quick glance it looked like you had a Hole saw bit on the end. It took me second and in that second all I could think was ...... why, there has to be a story. Smile then it hit me. Smile

Still now I kinda want a hole saw bit muzzle device....kinda a redneck/Appalachian standoff device. Razz

Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cslinger:
On the bottom USP at a quick glance it looked like you had a Hole saw bit on the end. It took me second and in that second all I could think was ...... why, there has to be a story. Smile then it hit me. Smile

Somebody once asked me why I spent spent so much on another piston (MK23 muzzle threads are opposite twist direction of the Tactical threads) It was actually cheaper in the long run when you consider the $1,200 cost of another KAC suppressor plus another $200 tax stamp and another 5 to 9 months wait on the ATF. Got that Tactical piston in 30 days of purchase.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Dozer, whats with the trigger in your VP? Is that how they come from H&K?

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
quote:
Originally posted by SFCUSARET:

Nice! There is that MK23 we been looking for!
Nice pair of USPs. The MK23 is the bunk. I could save a while longer and get one of those. Eeeh maybe not.. Big Grin.

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
DavidLee, that is a lobos custom trigger. VP pistols have a nice trigger from the factory, but i wanted just a bit more. it really improves the feel. i highly recommend them, just understand they are not like a glock. they are bit more involved to install.

dozer

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir. It has a very nice contour.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pair Carl. Really pondering the USP guns.