SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Can we see your H&K pistols?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can we see your H&K pistols? Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

David, that 45 is a tank!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38637 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I wish I knew if the 9mm USP is slimmer than the .45 model. I've never seen them together for comparison. Awful nice battle gun 6guns.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Oh my. More Mk 23s. Great pistols Lincolnsix.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Oh my. More Mk 23s. Great pistols Lincolnsix.

Thanks! I bought a 2016 model and then by accident a month later found a NIB KH with the maritime finish so I had to add it as well Wink

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LincolnSixEcho:

^^^^^^^ Sweet!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9365 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

A P7 that is often not seen. One of the most valuable pistols to a H&K P7 collector. Its not mine, but I wish it was. Was happy just to hold it for a little while.

Posts: 78 | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
USP9SD (Tactical - Match trigger)

[IMG:left] IMG_0173 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

P7

[IMG:left] IMG_0181 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

P2000 (Factory 357 Sig and 9mm) 9mm has action tuned by Gray Guns, Inc

[IMG:left] IMG_0177 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

P2000SK (Factory 357 Sig & 9mm) 9mm has had the action tuned by Gray Guns Inc.

[IMG:left] IMG_0175 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

P2000 & P2000SK 357 Sig

[IMG:left] IMG_0179 by David King, on Flickr[/IMG]

Posts: 2945 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Green57:

A P7 that is often not seen. One of the most valuable pistols to a H&K P7 collector. Its not mine, but I wish it was. Was happy just to hold it for a little while.
I know nothing of it. It appears to have a longer slide and barrel. Very nice pistol.

posted Hide Post
David Lee,

This is a P7M7. It was the P7 pistol in .45 ACP. There were only a few made as HK had a hard time making it work reliably. It used a hydraulic buffer like the P7K3 but was never brought to market. I'm not sure how many were actually made, but at least six.Wink

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Green57,

Posts: 78 | Registered: December 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Wow! That's #6. What a piece for someone to own. And I thank you for the reply.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I got one I’ve been wanting a looooong time thanks to one of our fine fellow Sigforum members.

P2000SK 9mm sporting a RCM threaded barrel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21099 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Purchased at the Grafenwöhr Rod and Gun Club in 1981. I had seen a writeup in a gun magazine and instantly decided I needed one. I asked the club manager to get it as soon as they were made available to the public and it was probably one of the first ones sold in Germany.

And as a bit of follow up history with the guns, a couple of years later the Eschenbach police department was thinking of adopting the P7. They had a few (evidently) demos on hand and they challenged us (the closest Army CID unit) to a friendly match using their guns. The plate on my takeaway trophy:

Rough translation:
1st Winner
Pistol shooting competition
Police Eschenbach 1983

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47394 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xring04
posted Hide Post

On the Right.

Posts: 1200 | Location: NE Fl. | Registered: August 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My recent HK pistols from this summer.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8007 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
I have a small pile of HKs...Here's a couple:

But this one I carry! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8858 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:

Rough translation:
1st Winner
Pistol shooting competition
Police Eschenbach 1983

Re: the word on the second line

I don't think I've ever encountered a single word which has more letters than there are in the English language before!

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4016 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Oh yeah!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38637 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thanks for translating sigfreund. It's one thing to speak German but quite another to spell German. Did you bring your P7 back to the States sir?