SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Can we see your H&K pistols?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can we see your H&K pistols? Login/Join 
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
There's the good stuff.

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
A lot of nice staple guns in here. I am guessing this last pic is called a VP70? Ive seen pics of the gun but never in person.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My favorite HK

Suppressed

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
Yes, a VP70. They have a trigger you have to try to actually believe.

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
They have a trigger you have to try to actually believe

They aren’t that bad.....as long as you have time to schedule your shot. You start pulling say Wed morning and just plan to have your shot break sometime around noon Thursday. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crash:
Yes, a VP70. They have a trigger you have to try to actually believe.

A friend has a VP70. The trigger pull is absolutely insane. I have a P7 and the trigger is sublime.

Posts: 7506 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
What's even more impressive is that HK produced a horrible, horrible trigger in the VP70 and then followed it up almost immediately with what is arguable one of the best stock triggers ever in the P7.

Past Master
Picture of yucaipa
posted Hide Post

Harry S. Truman

www.CrossCountryQuilting.com
"Deep in the heart of the Ozarks"

Posts: 3967 | Location: Boone County, Arkansas | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Oops I missed one it is a 1983 P7

Jeebus I wish I had so many H&Ks that I could legitimately say that I “missed one“.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 1947 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Loswsmith:
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Oops I missed one it is a 1983 P7

Jeebus I wish I had so many H&Ks that I could legitimately say that I “missed one“.

Yes good thing no one asked to see my S&Ws. Smile

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12536 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Oh I like seeing them guys. Chowser, is your VP9 a TT? Looks like a gold tin coated barrel too. Lubs the P30 Snake. And a nice USP 45 too.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Here are most mine, don’t have a pic of my VP9...

And one of my favorite ads...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
I love seeing the P30L guns guys. USP as well and I thank you for posting them here. That darn P7 is a beauty 911Boss. Such a pistol will never be in my future. Just to costly and going up in value.

Picture of LMLarsen
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spieler:

I almost bought a VP70Z when I was young. Then I tried to pull the trigger.

Tried.

Heaviest pull weight I’ve ever felt, ever. Ever.

Posts: 271 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: January 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say to those guys that can find and afford them buy the metal frame H&Ks. They will never make guns like this again and they will only go up in value. And you can have a lot of fun shooting them. Smile

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
... That darn P7 is a beauty 911Boss. Such a pistol will never be in my future. Just to costly and going up in value.

Interesting story...

I had bought a police trade PSP back in 2009(?) then came across that P7M8 at a local store in the used case in 2010. No box, spotless condition, I got it for $750 and convinced them to give me a 1 month range card with.

Sold my PSP for a $200 profit to help fund it, so essentially paid $550- best deal I ever made and doubt I will ever sell. No other way I would have been able to acquire such a gun, especially at that point in my life.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post