SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    It's not been a good year for forum Golden Retrievers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's not been a good year for forum Golden Retrievers Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted
"What are you lookin' at?"

"Hey! Uuuuuhhhh...what's going on?"

"Aaaahhhhh...my favorite place."

"He who smelt it dealt it!"

"Hey pop, time for a haircut, don'tchathink?"

Frown
Goodbye my friend. We'll see each other again. Thanks for letting me be your dad.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, I know the feeling all too well.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
These threads are always hard to read. Dont be affraid to bring home another when you can. God speed pup.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. I also have been through the same thing several times over the years.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Gustofer. We recently lost our 14 yr old Springer Spaniel, Skip. It hurts but gets better after a while.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry. It’s something I’ll never get over when it happens, because they leave such a hole in your heart. Prayers for you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
They're never around for long enough.

My condolences.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11143 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
What a beautifully boy.
Sorry for your loss,they go to quick and leave big holes in our hearts.
Been there many times.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

My son, a 15y/o entrepreneur, has his own dog sitting business.

Our 2 favorite customers are a pair of family owned Golden Retrievers. One is about 4y/o, the other just turned a year old. Beautiful dogs, and they are quite the hilarious, and intelligent pair.

God Bless Your Hound, he's in good company on the other side.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful dog! I'm sure you miss him a lot. Sorry.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
We are very sorry for your loss.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jerkyjer
posted Hide Post
Man, I'm sorry.

Your boy looked a lot like our first that we lost 7yrs ago. I still miss him, but his predecessor is pretty cool.

God speed in your mourning, us golden owners have some sweet dogs awaiting us in the next life.

War Eagle!

Posts: 206 | Registered: April 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 387 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post