SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    My Blue Heeler
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Blue Heeler Login/Join 
posted

This is Boone

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pic.

Dogs make us better people.!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Good looking dog you've got there.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
The more I'm around people, the more I like dogs...

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of zerious
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Doggie. My wife and I rescued a Red Heeler mix this past June. Their level of intelligence and mischief making is shockingly high. So far we are enjoying the ride immensely.May you both have many years together!

"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
- Carl Sagan

Posts: 2120 | Location: Arizona | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Boone...you are a great looking guy...there is a whole lot going on behind those eyes Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
Oh hell yeah. Great dog.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
.there is a whole lot going on behind those eyes Smile

Nope, I can guarantee the only thing going on behind those eyes is where is my master at all times. That is the only thing this breed think's about. Nothing else matters. Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
quote:
.there is a whole lot going on behind those eyes Smile

Nope, I can guarantee the only thing going on behind those eyes is where is my master at all times. That is the only thing this breed think's about. Nothing else matters. Wink

Yup, mine too. When I am not there all he does is pace around the house waiting for me.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Carl and Lolly say 'Hello'.

Posts: 985 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful dog.

Though I've been bit or lunged at by my share of blue heelers!

Posts: 1179 | Registered: June 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
Not quite the hunting companion I wanted but it works

When we first got him:

Where he normally rides:

Last week, about 6 months old:

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I see yours came in urban camo also. Bauer says hi.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
We just rescued, or adopted, an Airedale/ blue heeler mix. Dad was an Orrange (sp) and mom was the heeler. Both were one year old. Our girl (Josie) is just a year old and full of mischief and growing by leaps and bounds. She has bonded with the wife and is her constant companion. All of the boundless energy and curiosity makes the days pass quickly. I'll post some pics here when I figure it out.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1197 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post