SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Post your pics of your steel....no polymer, aluminum, just all steel guns...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Post your pics of your steel....no polymer, aluminum, just all steel guns... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Posts: 48 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post

Ruger Standard bought new by my father in 1950 for $37.50

First handgun I ever bought in 1984. S&W Model 19-3

Ruger Blackhawk in .357 Magnum

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
My Frommer collection:

Top row: 1910, Baby, Stop (WW2 bringback w/ papers)

Bottom row: 29M, Liliput, 37M (WW2 bringback w/ papers)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:
My Frommer collection:

Nice collection of Frommer pistols. You don't see them very often, and rarely that many at one time. About ten years ago I passed on a very nice Baby. I’m still kicking myself over it.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6705 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone to the Dogs
Picture of tomgun
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1694 | Location: Lake Tapps, WA. | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
One day i'll get to post mine,in the mean time there are some beauties here.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I only recently received these stocks made by John Culina. It's always quite a wait for his work, but well worth it. I used them to dress up this Model 24-3 (4") .44 Special. They're English "Cake", walnut.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post