SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Guitar pics?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guitar pics? Login/Join 
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
^^ Nice L-5500, I've had three of them over the years. And an assortment of other G&Ls.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Most of my guitars:

62 SG

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
^^ Nice L-5500, I've had three of them over the years. And an assortment of other G&Ls.

Yes it is. Converted to 18Volts for a bit more headroom. The old built P Bass is my favorite. Funky and growlie.

Beautiful SG!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
Rduckwor,

That Rickenbacker is gorgeous. All of them are. Do tou cover any Geddy Lee bass lines? He's my favorite.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 350zee:
Rduckwor,

That Rickenbacker is gorgeous. All of them are. Do tou cover any Geddy Lee bass lines? He's my favorite.

Sadly no. That Rick lasted about a month before I sold it. Hated it. Didn't like the tone and it was the most uncomfortable bass I ever played. Lots of sharp edges everywhere. I really wanted to love it, but I couldn't.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Hear is my Dean Dimebag Stealth

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rainman64,

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:

I'm more interested in that painting on the left side of the wall. Can you tell me a little about it?

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Love your collection, Agony

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:

I'm more interested in that painting on the left side of the wall. Can you tell me a little about it?[/QUOTE]

LOL
It's a Kahlo.....

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
OK, I'll play. I love this game.

It's a war in my home to see whether there are more guns than guitars. Right now, the guitars are winning, 13-11. Here's a few:

2015 Limited Edition Les Paul Classic "Rock" II

1957 Gibson ES-225

1994 Fender 40th Anniversary Stratocaster (aluminum body, #351 of 400)

2006 Fender 60th Anniversary Telecaster, 2016 Fender Eric Clapton Signature Stratocaster

"The Twins" - 2013 Gibson Future Tribute SGs

2004 Fender 50th Anniversary Stratocaster (Aztec Gold)

2006 Fender Custom Shop Robin Trower Stratocaster (personally autographed by Robin Trower)

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fpuhan:
OK, I'll play. I love this game.

It's a war in my home to see whether there are more guns than guitars. Right now, the guitars are winning, 13-11. Here's a few:

Fantastic! There's a lot to love there

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'll have to take some pics of my Martins and post them up. Awesome guitars you have there, guys.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Speaking of guitars, my buddy Paul of Crisfield Maryland (plays as Raucous Brothers) wants me to find him a Telecaster. If anyone has a donor guitar in any condition, I'd be interested in talking ...

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
As far as "Guitar Pics" go, I find the Dunlop Ultex nice to grip but a little "clicky".

My "go to" pick is the Dunlop Tortex series. The green .88 when I'm in good playing form. The Yellow .73 right now. Really rusty? I'll fake it with a girly red .50 pick.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rainman64:

That's very nice guitar stand!! Very Expensive!!

RMD