SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Back in the Sig Game!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back in the Sig Game! Login/Join 
Picture of bhappycattle
posted
They sure are addicting, and I have been lucky thus far finding mine. I've been out of the Sig game for over 10 years. About a month & a half ago, I picked up my X Carry for $500 off of Armslist, new in box, unfired. Then a dealer that I use that keeps his eye out for me interesting handguns at good deals had a customer come in and trade their VTAC in on a Legion. Only had 1 magazine fired through it. Picked it up yestererday for $500 plus tax. I am digging the VTAC. I put a few mags worth thru it last night. Wow. Not sure what all the concerns were about shooting low and light or offset primer strikes were. This thing shoots like a laser, POA-POI. Found a deal on a full size X grip for it last night on the web, so will switch that out sometime. It is now my official go everywhere non carry handgun.

P320 by A B, on Flickr

Posts: 126 | Location: Leoti, Kansas | Registered: February 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They look good. I like the looks of the tan/desert color. Let us know how they shoot.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Sharp .......... Both look good. Let us know how the drive.

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both look nice!

Posts: 27 | Registered: September 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great choices! I love my x carry

Posts: 20 | Registered: October 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Rogue and Blackguard
Picture of FPNunes
posted Hide Post
Really nice pair. I almost bought a Vtac the middle of last year and shied away from it based on some end user input about the sights being difficult to manage. Seeing yours and reading your perspective makes me wonder if I shouldn't try to track one down.

Save the whales. Redeem them for valuable prizes...

Posts: 1556 | Location: Missing New England everyday | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post