SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Back in the Sig Game!

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back in the Sig Game! Login/Join 
Picture of bhappycattle
posted
They sure are addicting, and I have been lucky thus far finding mine. I've been out of the Sig game for over 10 years. About a month & a half ago, I picked up my X Carry for $500 off of Armslist, new in box, unfired. Then a dealer that I use that keeps his eye out for me interesting handguns at good deals had a customer come in and trade their VTAC in on a Legion. Only had 1 magazine fired through it. Picked it up yestererday for $500 plus tax. I am digging the VTAC. I put a few mags worth thru it last night. Wow. Not sure what all the concerns were about shooting low and light or offset primer strikes were. This thing shoots like a laser, POA-POI. Found a deal on a full size X grip for it last night on the web, so will switch that out sometime. It is now my official go everywhere non carry handgun.

P320 by A B, on Flickr

Posts: 124 | Location: Leoti, Kansas | Registered: February 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They look good. I like the looks of the tan/desert color. Let us know how they shoot.

Posts: 4780 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Sharp .......... Both look good. Let us know how the drive.

Posts: 2354 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both look nice!

Posts: 6 | Registered: September 29, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great choices! I love my x carry

Posts: 9 | Registered: October 01, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post