SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What Did You Get For The Holidays?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Did You Get For The Holidays? Login/Join 
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted
I got a couple of things from High Noon Holsters. Smile

First, a lovely shoulder rig for my P320 Sub Compact. (I added a leather strap across the back to keep it from swinging forward.)

And a very nice Patriotic kydex OWB for my P229R-DAK.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My Best Friend and his wife gave me a Go-Pro and a gift card from Best Buy. I gave him 100rds of 9mm ammo and them 2 solar phone/ipad chargers. I don't exchange gifts with anyone else (no family).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Wife & I gifted (shelter rescue) ourselves a new pup for the family (picked her up the day before Thanksgiving).

All about the kids this year, otherwise.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^ Best gift ever P25OUA5! ^^^^^^^^^

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1520 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're a good egg for adopting that pooch!
We did the same and she's been great for the family.

To all Veterans: your sacrifices are not forgotten. Your sacrifices are honored. Welcome home. For those not home yet, please know that many of us pray for your safe return soon.

Posts: 587 | Location: Green Bay, WI | Registered: September 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Wife & I gifted (shelter rescue) ourselves a new pup for the family (picked her up the day before Thanksgiving).

All about the kids this year, otherwise.

Great gift for all involved. Good on you guy's getting a shelter pup. Thank you!!

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post