SIGforum
What Did You Get For The Holidays?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/2160013154

December 25, 2018, 11:53 AM
two-two-niner-romeo
What Did You Get For The Holidays?
I got a couple of things from High Noon Holsters. Smile

First, a lovely shoulder rig for my P320 Sub Compact. (I added a leather strap across the back to keep it from swinging forward.)

And a very nice Patriotic kydex OWB for my P229R-DAK.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall
December 26, 2018, 05:42 AM
flashguy
My Best Friend and his wife gave me a Go-Pro and a gift card from Best Buy. I gave him 100rds of 9mm ammo and them 2 solar phone/ipad chargers. I don't exchange gifts with anyone else (no family).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth
December 26, 2018, 02:32 PM
P250UA5
Wife & I gifted (shelter rescue) ourselves a new pup for the family (picked her up the day before Thanksgiving).

All about the kids this year, otherwise.

The Enemy's gate is down.
December 29, 2018, 03:27 PM
hapevo
^^^^^^^^^^ Best gift ever P25OUA5! ^^^^^^^^^

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown
January 08, 2019, 08:47 PM
isolator
You're a good egg for adopting that pooch!
We did the same and she's been great for the family.

To all Veterans: your sacrifices are not forgotten. Your sacrifices are honored. Welcome home. For those not home yet, please know that many of us pray for your safe return soon.
January 10, 2019, 08:28 AM
Pickle Rick
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Wife & I gifted (shelter rescue) ourselves a new pup for the family (picked her up the day before Thanksgiving).

All about the kids this year, otherwise.

Great gift for all involved. Good on you guy's getting a shelter pup. Thank you!!