SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Fighting Shotguns
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fighting Shotguns Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
The difference in SD/HD shotguns I've had over 30 years*:

Upper: 8" - 3-round - AOW
Lower: 18.5" - 15-round - no paper

*I had the AOW built in 1990

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Nice one, RFSALES. Big Grin

This one's good too:

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RFSALES:

Great book, and despite being published decades ago, still the best single book on the topic. Too bad it’s long out of print.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

NICE!

Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I have a plain Winchester 1300 (marked FN). It is black, parkerized, a long mag tube, and rifle sights. I screwed a side saddle to it. Plain Jane, but effective.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:

Can’t go wrong with a Winchester 1300, excellent shotgun. My buddy has one I’ve been trying to buy/trade him out of for my collection. It’s marked “MICC”.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Winchester SXP Extreme Defender FDE

Winchester 1300 Defender purchased in 1994, stays loaded and close by.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
My Dad's old Remington M11 in 16ga he kept in the closet loaded, now mine and retired

Winchester 1300 Defender 12ga bought new at Walmart for $200

Remington 1100 Competition Master 12ga

Remington 870 Wingmaster 12ga I did some mods on this one

click on picture for full size

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Winchester Model 12 Riot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4859:
Nice little collection. I just picked up a Mossberg 500 ATP8.

Nice!!!!!
Want to sell it!???

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
My 11-87. For repelling boarders.

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 702 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
^ Nice. There's few things that say "back off" like a shotgun with a bayonet fixed.

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 12ga RIA VR80. This thing shoots like a dream with slugs, 00 buck, or bird shot..

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcshooter
posted Hide Post
My room broom:

Posts: 751 | Location: Free State of Utah | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post

Here’s my latest addition, a Remington TAC-14. Early this year I was looking at these at my local gun shop but wasn’t sure about it. I decided to wait. The decision cost me. By the time I made up my mind the gun buying frenzy was in full swing and that, along with Remington’s financial problems, made them impossible to find at anywhere near regular retail price. After a lot of looking I finally found this used one, and felt lucky to only pay $40 more than I could’ve paid for it new back in February!