SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Pictures and videos of Black Gold Match in KY - 2017
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pictures and videos of Black Gold Match in KY - 2017 Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
Here are some pictures and videos from the SASS "Black Gold" match in Manchester, KY in July 2017. For the uninitiated, "Black Gold" is Kentucky-speak for "COAL".

https://www.flickr.com/gp/84618463@N04/5WJMs6

I had a great match. I came in first in my category (don't ask me how many were in my category). I shot clean (no misses or procedurals). Only 22 people out of 209 did that. I came in 119 overall. My wife shot well, but not well enough to place.

I will go back next year!

Rolan

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Man you're looking really good these days Rolan.

That looks like a blast. What a great way to spend an afternoon.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Man you're looking really good these days Rolan.

That looks like a blast. What a great way to spend an afternoon.

Thanks! The wife said that it was just too hot. She's not going back next year, but has given me permission to go on a "guy's trip"! What a great gal!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Watch it,she's up to somethin! Big Grin You'll come home to a whole new wall of shoes.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BRL:
Watch it,she's up to somethin! Big Grin You'll come home to a whole new wall of shoes.

That would be fine. Do you want me meet us there?

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Awesome stuff, Rolan. Thanks for posting, that's really cool.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post