SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Ft Lauderdale Air Show
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Lauderdale Air Show Login/Join 
posted
F-22 and the Blue Angels. Never gets old watching those. These photos were from my backyard, Nikon D90 with a 28-105 zoom lens. F-22 does things that no plane should be able to do! The way the wind was blowing you could smell the burnt Jet A-1 in my backyard after they flew past.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thank you for posting those. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Fantastic pictures! As super as the Thunderbirds are, the Blue Angels are just that much better! I saw an F-22 fly 2 years ago in a show in MA. Incredible maneuverability!! Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those are great pics. As luck would have it I was traveling through Ft Lauderdale on May 5th. On the North side of the airport i was driving under the runway just as the blue angels were taking off. It was a fantastic sight. Love the sound of freedom!

Posts: 378 | Registered: March 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post