SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Ft Lauderdale Air Show

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ft Lauderdale Air Show Login/Join 
posted
F-22 and the Blue Angels. Never gets old watching those. These photos were from my backyard, Nikon D90 with a 28-105 zoom lens. F-22 does things that no plane should be able to do! The way the wind was blowing you could smell the burnt Jet A-1 in my backyard after they flew past.

Posts: 1718 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thank you for posting those. Cool

Support our troops, and our veterans.
Go Hokies!
New favorite quote from the golf course: "It's not the club, son."

Posts: 8957 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Loved the photos! I'm surprised I didn't hear those flying around. I live just north and east of HAFB and often hear those crafts screaming over heading out over water. Even really late at night sometimes I've heard some very loud and fast crafts fly overhead and wonder what they might be but could never get up and outside fast enough to see them..

For some reasons I thought you lived at the north end of the state, didn't know you lived in Ft Lauderdale. I'd love to experience flying in one of those, and to those that do, my admiration.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 8236 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post