SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    I ended the shooting year on a positive note :-)

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I ended the shooting year on a positive note :-) Login/Join 
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted
Our local CAS club had our last shoot of 2016 and yearly awards today...I finished 2nd overall in the Maverick class...I'm kinda proud of this because in this class we shoot smaller targets at longer distances (much like the targets when I started back in '98) Smile...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 6269 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
Picture of 6guns
posted Hide Post
Way to go, Charlie! Congrats!

Posts: 32811 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

Posts: 649 | Location: NW Fl | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WildSig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Charlie!!

Posts: 2025 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. That's a nice achievement to end the year with.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 10034 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! I wish I had known you were shooting. We shot on Christmas Eve.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 21287 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Good work!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 42312 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. You should be proud.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 901 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post