SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Any others owned by a cattle dog? Gunner says it's time to play ball!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any others owned by a cattle dog? Gunner says it's time to play ball! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

Here's Boone in the gun room

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
I am amazed by how many people get a dog with no idea of what that dog was bread for. Always a disaster and always it's the dog that pays for the owners mistake. In this day and age of internet info, there is no excuse for this period!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
Here's Boone in the gun room

That's not the gun room, it's Boone's gun room...That's the Heeler way! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by sig sailor:
I am amazed by how many people get a dog with no idea of what that dog was bread for. Always a disaster and always it's the dog that pays for the owners mistake. In this day and age of internet info, there is no excuse for this period!
Rod

I agree and shudder to think what would have happened to Gunner if he had gone to some random house in the suburbs. The shelters are full of working breeds and it's a damn shame.

Hey Gunner, quit stealing logs from the firewood pile, they are not sticks for you to play with! Big Grin

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post