SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Let's see some 10/22 fun
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's see some 10/22 fun Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
Post up your 10/22

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Checked out a couple this morning at a LGS, one almost came home with me. Looking forward to seeing some pic's.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
My 50th anniversary edition. I just realized I only have this photo of it prior to me shooting it for the 1st time.

Nothing fancy on it, just a cheap $50 scope I got from Midway USA. With the 25 round mags it is a lot of fun to plink with.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Here is my Altamont V with a Weaver scope.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Takedown LITE with cheapie place holder scope/rings + Outback IID

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hammer1967
posted Hide Post

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto

Posts: 1088 | Location: TN | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Here's the only 10/22 I have left. it resides downstairs by the patio doors for targets of opportunity Smile

Kidd trigger, Hogue stock, Tactical Solutions barrel, Vortex 2-7x35 Diamondback.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

BBS, did your takedown come with that case, or where did you get it and how much $$ to buy?

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

BBS, did your takedown come with that case, or where did you get it and how much $$ to buy?

Yes, it came with the case.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Here is mine

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Here is my Altamont V with a Weaver scope.

That is very pretty! I love that stock

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

I have an extra 10/22 takedown case if you want it. Cover the shipping and it's yours.

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I have a plain, basic, un-scoped 10-22 carbine. I didn't post a photo because you've seen a million of them. I bought it 30 or more years ago for around $100 new, IIRC. A bargain.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of crash
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I have a plain, basic, un-scoped 10-22 carbine. I didn't post a photo because you've seen a million of them. I bought it 30 or more years ago for around $100 new, IIRC. A bargain.

$100? That's 2 bricks of minimags in today's money.

"If the wind is not against you, it is not blowing."

Posts: 1281 | Location: Down East | Registered: January 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crash:
I have an extra 10/22 takedown case if you want it. Cover the shipping and it's yours.

I would need to get the gun before I can take you up on this Smile I like the looks of the take-down.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
10/22's are like potato chips

Last one ... Really!
Or does the Challenger count too?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
Mine:

Dad's:

Dad wins Cool

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post