SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    El Patron Competition .45 Colt
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

El Patron Competition .45 Colt Login/Join 
Picture of got2hav1
posted
My birthday present to myself Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday and a good looking present!

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Thanks, look forward to shooting it some. Only have 40 rounds of ammo. Got to find some more.

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Contact Dillon Precision, roll your own.

9g Unique under 255g RNFP = original BP load 900fps.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Good idea, I hear you can't find primers though !

Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
Try Powder Valley and others. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Here's one of mine, it's a Ruger.

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Good looking revolver.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
A really fine looking revolver! Not familiar with the brand, though. .45 Colt is one of my favorite calibers--I shoot them in Ruger Old Model Blackhawks. Handload 200gr bullets with lots of H110 powder. (Safe and spectacular)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Uberti has been around a good while and they make some nice handguns and lever action replicas.

Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Took the Uberti out today for some paper target shooting. The .45 Colt is a hoot . The gun performed great, no issues at all. Great trigger and more accurate than I am to be sure. If you get a chance to shoot one , please do so. A lot of fun!

posted Hide Post
My brother in law owns the same model, I am not a fan of revolvers at all. But that is one of my favorite firearms to shoot.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post