SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Just one of my Sigs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just one of my Sigs Login/Join 
Picture of sigrunner320
posted
My P320 X-Five Legion

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sigrunner320,

Posts: 7 | Registered: February 29, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pic isn't showing for me but it is a great gun.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigrunner320
posted Hide Post
Fixed it.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
It could do with more fixing. It's so flippin' large I can't see more than part of two mags and what looks like part of a Sig mat?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Have your people let my people know when the picture is working. Pickle Rick!

Posts: 2862 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigrunner320
posted Hide Post
Well, I can't for the life of me get it to work right. I'm in several forums and never had this problem. It's there but very large.

Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigrunner320:
Well, I can't for the life of me get it to work right. I'm in several forums and never had this problem. It's there but very large.

You need to resize the pic to 800x600 or 600x400

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigrunner320:

Short answer: The forum software in some other forums resizes large photos on-the-fly. SIGforum's does not.

Technically correct answer: The forum software in some other forums tells users' browsers to resize photos on-the-fly. This means users would still be downloading all 4MB of your photo, but it would look like a 1MB or 500KB or whatever photo.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigrunner320
posted Hide Post
I figured it out. Thanks

posted Hide Post
She is purdy. Did you do the stippling yourself? The lines are very clean. Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigrunner320
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
She is purdy. Did you do the stippling yourself? The lines are very clean. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks. No I had it done here.
https://steadygrinddesign.com/

Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That’s an adapter plate under the Trijicon, right? Is it too high for irons?

Sharp.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigrunner320
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
That’s an adapter plate under the Trijicon, right? Is it too high for irons?

Sharp.

Yes it is an adapter plate. When you remove the Sig factory plate you lose the back iron sight. Springer Precession does make a plate that lets you put a rear sight on it but the SRO will stick out above the ejection port. The one I have is meant to be further back for the SRO.