SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    My humble Pride
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My humble Pride Login/Join 
Picture of NMDave
posted
Okay... it took a while to get the photo thing figured out (posting is one that works). So, here we go.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: NMDave,

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection!

"I've heard it said that God made all men, but Samuel Colt made all men equal."

Posts: 138 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, very nice.

I like being able to see some of the differences between the Legion & standard P-series also. Cool

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Did someone work those aluminum grips over?

I really like them.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34083 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not really a 1911 guy but those pistols are fantastic and increase my desire to get one. Was the scrolling already done for those 1911 models from the factory? They are very nicely done. I love the two tone look. Sig does a great job with their version of the 1911 platform and turns them into works of art. Great collection.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
I am not really a 1911 guy but those pistols are fantastic and increase my desire to get one. Was the scrolling already done for those 1911 models from the factory? They are very nicely done. I love the two tone look. Sig does a great job with their version of the 1911 platform and turns them into works of art. Great collection.

Wow... I lost track of this thread... sorry. So, yes the 1911s are both factory stock... both Texas editions- one gold and one silver.

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Did someone work those aluminum grips over?

I really like them.

HMMM? No aluminum grips. Assuming you are talking about the 229 and 225, they are Talo edition 2 tone /black/white G10 grips. Here is a view from the back showing the layers.

Dave

A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
You got some cool pistols there.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
Very nice collection!

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post