SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A Year of Rainier
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Year of Rainier Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Keep it up!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Didn't do one yesterday, because the usual route I take was closed. It was quite the clusterfuck.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: airsoft guy,

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
A more cynical person might think that the same photo was being used repeatedly.

Razz

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
A more cynical person might think that the same photo was being used repeatedly.

Razz

One might think that, but the clouds all look different, and you can tell them apart the longer you've lived here, they all have their own personalities. This one is named "Gary."

quote:

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Gary appears to have LOTS of friends. And I like that “Gary” is an anagram of “Gray”.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I am really enjoying your photo series. The view of Mt. Rainier brings back fond memories.

I lived in the Redmond/Bellevue are from 1971 to 2001 and made the drive to the Puyallup Fair Grounds on a regular monthly basis. I am a Life Member of the Washington Arms Collectors and was a director for 9 years (1992 - 2001). I also have been doing graphic design (WAC logo[s], etc.) and still do the GunNews cover design/layout/photos) for the past 28 years.

The viewpoint of your photos remind me of the 30 years taking in the majesty of Mt. Rainier on those morning drives on the 167. Thank you.

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
167 is right across that field. I make my short trek down to the fairgrounds every month, the jerky guy and I are tight. Now, if they could just never, ever have another show in the Pavilion, I'd be happy.

Today I was out and about with my ladyfriend kind of early, gathering supplies for the first fire of the year. The weather, as you can see, is nice, and should stay that way all day and night.

quote:

Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Hey, Gary has left the building! For the time being, anyway.

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:Now, if they could just never, ever have another show in the Pavilion, I'd be happy.

First; great shot^.
But second; Gary, sorry to report that according to the cover of the Feb. '18 GunNews the Feb. 24-25 show and the Mar. 24-25 will be in the Pavilion. -Bill

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
On my badge it says the March show is in the Agriplex, which sounds dumb as Hell too. The Pavilion just doesn't have enough space, either that or they need to force some folks to go to the second floor, plenty of open floor there.

Another bright, sunny morning. Of course at the cost of heat, it was 27*.

quote:

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:
167 is right across that field. I make my short trek down to the fairgrounds every month, the jerky guy and I are tight. Now, if they could just never, ever have another show in the Pavilion, I'd be happy.

Today I was out and about with my ladyfriend kind of early, gathering supplies for the first fire of the year. The weather, as you can see, is nice, and should stay that way all day and night.

I'm liking this one..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
And then back to clouds.

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Now with some dongs surveying so they can turn the field into another warehouse for Logistic Solutions Inc, or Logistical Enterprises, or World Solution Logistics, or Logistical Market Transport, or Global Transport Logistics, ow whatever other uncreative name they come up with.

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
ಠ_ಠ

quote:

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Nice. I almost reached for my sunglasses!

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^Wow, blue skies again!^^^^

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post