SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    How about an AR picture thread
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about an AR picture thread Login/Join 
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I like that last one, Rowland.

I have a bone stock built lower sitting around. I'm tossing between a carbine length M4gery like yours, or building it into a coolguy rifle with a freefloat keymod setup.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
After gradually thinning down the herd over the years, this is what's left:

SIG 516 and Colt 6450

My two franken builds, the one above in 5.56 and the other at the bottom of the pic in 6.8 SPC

Colt SP1

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Hunting+iPhone+bored

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alberto
posted Hide Post
16" BCM ELW-F barrel, RA 12" keymod, Troy BUIS, BCM CH, RA lower with ACT trigger, MFT minimalist stock and a Proctor sling. Under 6lbs. Shoots super soft.

Cerakoted a blend of Burnt Bronze and Graphite Black.

Posts: 45 | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
I had a bunch of gift certificates from a couple online toy stores from this Christmas and my birthday. I used them to build this pistol. Yeah, I'm a little late to the sig brace party since I already have a few Form 1's.

With a Radical Arms 10.5" 5.56 upper.

With a 22lr upper.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
My travel gun

10.3" Colt 6920 upper and a Delton lower with the Law Tactical folding stock adapter.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:

Here's my current AR line up:

Need an optic for my Colt 901.

Wow!! Nice collection!

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Finally built my first AR. Not the best picture, especially compared to some here. But you get the idea:

Posts: 6344 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Never satisified, I changed up some furniture again:

Before:

After going old-schoool on the grip and trigger guard. Swapped to a Vltor IMOD stock and Troy VFG:

Before:

After going to a Colt flat trigger guard, a Troy midlength drop-in Battle Rail, and Tango Down furniture:

I still need to add a Colt side sling swivel to each.

Here's my current AR line up:

Need an optic for my Colt 901.

Wow, you have a ton of cash in optics!

Posts: 181 | Registered: September 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:

What pattern did you use for your camo job?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
But don't the trees
seem nice and full
Picture of Snailfan
posted Hide Post
I don't have any of these any longer, but here are mine in order of earliest to most recent purchase.

Posts: 1317 | Location: Near Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vincent317
posted Hide Post
I think I'm done acquiring rifles for the time being. The collection below consists of:
GA Precision GAP10
2 FN Herstal SCAR17s
3 BCM KMR AR15s
2 Spikes AR15s
BCM KMR AR15 pistol

Posts: 593 | Location: NC | Registered: July 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:

What pattern did you use for your camo job?

It's just some truck netting I had laying around.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
That's a good looking dissipator. Like the SS barrel.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snailfan:

Are those Troy rail covers? I think they are the old style? I like those. I'd like to find some black ones like that for my Colt LE901 .308.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 483 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post

KAC!

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
When you don't have a larger gun case:

Posts: 4020 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post