SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    How about an AR picture thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about an AR picture thread Login/Join 
The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rollah
Picture of Replacement Tommel
posted Hide Post
My LMT Piston AR....

...and my PSA Disappator upper on a LMT Lower.

-Tom

"For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks, "What I Live for"

Posts: 10567 | Location: Boyertown, PA USA | Registered: July 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3992 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
AR's.....I've got a few! Cool

The entire LMT Piston AR collection (6.8 SPC, 5.56 NATO & 5.56 NATO SBR)

Those rear sights look like the back end of a carry handle. What brand are they?

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

AAC upper/lower/suppressor
300blk
Geissele SSA trigger

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7990 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put together the lower and got a complete upper from PSA. Added a BCM carry handle.

This is my first AR and I get to shoot it tomorrow.

Posts: 506 | Location: Salt Flats | Registered: April 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post

A pic I took a while ago. I'm shaking them up tho right now with a Noveske build soon to join the family.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Baron Flynt:

Those rear sights look like the back end of a carry handle. What brand are they?

Seeing as they're sitting on LMTs, I'm going to say LMT sights. Wink

I've got a set on my 9" 300 BO. They're overly complicated but I got the set for $75 at a gun and pawn where the owner of a new LMT left them there because he didn't want them. I like windage on the rear, elevation on the front. The LMT rear has both.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gibby29:
quote:
Originally posted by Baron Flynt:

Seeing as they're sitting on LMTs, I'm going to say LMT sights. Wink

I've got a set on my 9" 300 BO. They're overly complicated but I got the set for $75 at a gun and pawn where the owner of a new LMT left them there because he didn't want them. I like windage on the rear, elevation on the front. The LMT rear has both.

lol I guess that makes sense. Razz

What is complicated about them? Why do you prefer elevation on the front? Isn't it easier to change elevation with the rear?

Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
An Oly lower to build an M16A1 clone and a PWA lower to do the M4.

Posts: 2433 | Location: ATL South OTP | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
USM4 lower, CMMG piston upper, Larue buis, Aimpoint T-1 red dot, BCM Ambi charging handle
and Magpul furniture.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SFCUSARET,

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of SIG Truth
Picture of C Swimm
posted Hide Post
SIG M400 SPR

SIG M400 SPR by c.swimm, on Flickr

My home built 300BLK

AR15 300BLK with AAC SDN-6 by c.swimm, on Flickr

SIG 716

SIG Sauer 716 rifle by c.swimm, on Flickr

-Chris

... if the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they. -Michael Cannon, CATO Institute.

Posts: 10059 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Bushy Lower, Compass Lake 16" Stainless Douglas, RRA-Holliger Tuned Trigger. Accurate little precision carbine.

Posts: 957 | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Here are mine, actually one is my 14 yo's but until I get the RDS mount (shipped Big Grin )and sight it in his is what is by the bed.

So below is his, we built the lower from PSA parts and the upper was one of their combo deals with the Vortex included with the upper.

Below is my repel boarders kit.

Yes, that is a Glock mag on the carrier, my bedside weapon is a G17 with a WL.

But the Colt is snazier

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Watching for
Falling Rocks
Picture of erratic
posted Hide Post
My Bushmaster commando 11.5/5.5 pulling ATV protection duty.

Posts: 858 | Location: North Florida Mountains | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tundrav84wd
posted Hide Post
Barret Rec7, Aimpoint, and Surefire 60rd mag.

Old School German Sigs,....Quality and Reliability you can consistently depend on, right out of the box.

**Remembering 9/11/2001 Celebrating 5/1/2011**

OPUS DEI CUM PECUNIA ALIENUM EFFICEMUS

Posts: 6417 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
My Ruger SR556

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30284 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark16610
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13 | Location: Canada | Registered: May 24, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
A little 6.5mm love Smile

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post