SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    How about an AR picture thread
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about an AR picture thread Login/Join 
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
When you don't have a larger gun case:

I REALLY love that folding adapter. I may have to get one for my next build.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Heidi's first AR we just finished. Need to find some BUIS' for it and waiting on the Leupold glass to arrive.

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of SIG Truth
Picture of C Swimm
posted Hide Post
300BLK SBR by c.swimm, on Flickr

-Chris

... if the people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the laws then they will conclude that neither are they. -Michael Cannon, CATO Institute.

Posts: 10059 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eli F.
posted Hide Post

______________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.instagram.com/eli.farmer/

Posts: 264 | Location: Attalla, Alabama. | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Eli,

What light and what light mount is that?

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
BCM snagged me again. Got an e-mail saying they were ending their free BCG with any upper sale soon. So I got a 16" Stainless Steel mid-length upper w/ BCG and BCM Mod 0 compensator and Mod 4 charging handle. Now I need another lower.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Just finished building this lower from the ill-fated Shadow Ops. Can't wait to build a dedicated upper for it:

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eli F.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
Eli,

What light and what light mount is that?

Sorry for the delay in answering.

Surefire 600P Scout Light and a Gear Sector Scout Mount.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.instagram.com/eli.farmer/

Posts: 264 | Location: Attalla, Alabama. | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Darith
posted Hide Post

Posts: 343 | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple of mine. My smallest and largest ones.

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobC2:

I just ordered a BCM lower with the A2 stock. I plan on mounting my new BCM stainless steel 16" midlength upper to it. Never had an AR with the A2 stock and rifle buffer tube/buffer set up. Hoping is a soft shooting, accurate rig.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Old School....COLT 6921 (M4LE) Lower (deregistered), 6921 upper pinned to 16.1 OAL" w/AAC Black Out FH.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rpm2010,

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
Some better pics of my latest:

Nice AR there, middy with SS barrel.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back in Black
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
quote:
Originally posted by RobC2:

I just ordered a BCM lower with the A2 stock. I plan on mounting my new BCM stainless steel 16" midlength upper to it. Never had an AR with the A2 stock and rifle buffer tube/buffer set up. Hoping is a soft shooting, accurate rig.

Not sure if you have had your new rifle out yet, but I think you will like it. My sort-of MK12 Mod 0 clone build is extremely accurate and recoil is like nothing. I have plans for a Nightforce scope and suppressor eventually. The base gun is mostly BCM. This is my first experience with their products and everything is top notch. Happy shooting!

Posts: 1147 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I have not had it out yet. But looking forward to it. Mine is all BCM. My upper has the new BCM4 marked receiver versus the older M4 marked receiver. I have two uppers built on the new BCM4 uppers and I believe they fit tighter than the older M4 marked receivers. My new one - there is next to no play between upper and lower. It's the tightest fitting AR I've owned.

Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Here's my current line up. I sold a BCM mid 16 and as Colt SP6920. I've re-dressed others.

BCM Carbine with 14.5" SOCOM profile barrel

Colt LE901

BCM mid 16 w/ SS barrel

Spikes ST15 pistol

Colt LE6920

Daniel Defense M4A1

posted Hide Post

Just to be funny!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
16” 300BLK Colt upper – suppressor host for SilCo Omega

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Came home yesterday to one of my sons cleaning some of the dirty carbines.
We've been shooting them a lot this past winter and really needed a deep cleaning & lube.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post