SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    How about an AR picture thread
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about an AR picture thread Login/Join 
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Man, love the RMJ art

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
finally built my Shadow Ops billet lower and stuck a 14.5" BCM upper on it.

close up of lower

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post

This is from a little while ago, when I took my son to the range to show him the finer side of life. Smile I've changed a few things on it since then, but too busy shooting rounds to stop and take a picture!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3352 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post

LRB Lower. PSA Premium upper w/Nikon P223 scope

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
For things that go bump in the night...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staple Gun Extraordinaire!
Picture of sig-x
posted Hide Post
Do those ladders and trigger guard glow in the dark?

Posts: 9949 | Location: SE MI | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I hadn't seen those zombie colors. Pretty cool.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Have a few more I need to snap photos of but here are most of mine. I've been taking advantage of the AR market lately picking up uppers.

Rock River lower/Palmetto 20in upper

Socom Block II M4A1 Clone: Colt lower/Daniel Defense 14.5in upper

M16A4 Clone: Armalite lower/Palmetto 20in upper

Spikes lower/Larue 20in Stealth upper

M4 Clone: Colt lower/Palmetto 14.7in upper

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eli F.
posted Hide Post

______________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.instagram.com/eli.farmer/

Posts: 264 | Location: Attalla, Alabama. | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of argolfer
posted Hide Post
My 13" Noveske SBR in 556

My 8.2" Noveske SBR in 300blk

My 5.5" 9mm with DDLES lower

Posts: 4345 | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Just finished my very first build today. No bells or whistles and a crappy pic but at least I finally own a complete rifle. Smile

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
It's a very nice gun, too. Congrats.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 83 | Location: Virginia,USA | Registered: March 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20 | Location: NorCal | Registered: March 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
My DPMS Sportical and it's a great AR for the price.

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 9186 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
My Colt 6920 is loosely based off a Block II clone.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Put this together recently. Had the colt furniture/stock etc. laying around for quite awhile and decided to put together a sort of retro-dissipator.

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3585 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post