SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    How about an AR picture thread
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about an AR picture thread Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4027 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LWRC M6A2 PSD

KAC SR15 E3

Sig Sauer 716

Swiss Arms SG550

Posts: 45 | Location: Vancouver, B.C. | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kbprice
posted Hide Post
.300BLK SBR. Spikes forged lower, Spikes billet GenII upper, Noveske 8.2" barrel.

Posts: 1471 | Location: St. Petersburg, FL | Registered: January 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of oily oink
posted Hide Post
Can My Tavor Join In?

Posts: 281 | Location: Michigan | Registered: February 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I just ordered a Spikes enhanced pistol lower, a Spikes 11.5" upper, and a Sig brace, and some other stuff. Should have it this weekend. I'm anxious to get it. It's my first AR pistol. Can't wait to post some pics.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcltc
posted Hide Post
Colt 6920 for close-in to moderate distances, Sig 516 for moderate to long distances

"Nothing ruins a good war story like a good eyewitness" - Annonymous

Posts: 56 | Registered: November 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG 516 with Trijicon TA31H-G
I was never overly fond of the AR-15 until I got this one.

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32 | Registered: June 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
ok, so i am MAYBE thread highjacking here but...in the last issue of RECOIL magazine they did an article on noveske's, it shows a all black Gen III noveske that has a full length rail running right up to the tip of the FS, can ANYONE tell me what model of rail that is and can it be installed on any AR? i have googled my butt off to find one and cant

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3318 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Noveske 14.5" Basic

Colt 6920 M4-A1

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

My son helped me put this one together.
ARP 16" 6.8spc
Aero Precision upper/lower
Magpul Grey parts
Stag lpk/ YHM flip up front/ carry handle rear
Pmag just for photo, weighs 7.5 lbs +/-.
Haven't got to shoot it yet.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight Crime:
Shoot Back!
Picture of Stewie Griffin
posted Hide Post
My 11.5" AR

Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

Posts: 3076 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
My one and only AR with CZ custom shadow. Cool

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2759 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
My net friend you got some pretty one's,I am stuck on the old plain Jane's,however I got a half a dozen of these Jane's and enough to feed them a steady diet of assorted ammo
I do however top them with fairly decent glass.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Recce build in progress, still need a low-power variable optic, foregrip, and a sling.

Posts: 506 | Location: North East Illinois | Registered: September 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I've got a cunning plan
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple of past configurations of my SBR.

Posts: 987 | Location: U.S.A. | Registered: October 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post