SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    How about an AR picture thread
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about an AR picture thread Login/Join 
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Recently added BCM KMR

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bamf
posted Hide Post
My first can and SBR

"I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied. Learn to swim" - Ænema

Posts: 4599 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 350zee
posted Hide Post
Ok. I'll join. Black Rain Ordnance lower, MAS Defense upper with Noveske flaming pig.

CMMG Direct Impingement with Eotech Optics.

Armalite AR10TAC20 with goodies,

And the girls. Top is a PWS MK 118. Middle is the same CMMG and bottom is the same AR pistol. And of course the obligatory foot picture.

Seekins ARAK build and Christensen Arms (X-mas presents to me). And an Ed Brown Kobra Carry (my EDC pistol).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***My Idea Of Gun Control Is A Firm Grip!!!***-------***NRA Life Member***----------

Posts: 1311 | Location: Everett, WA. | Registered: December 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post

Still growing up. Not quite big enough to play yet. Smile

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
The upper is one I just got finished. It came from PSA as a run of the mill upper.
I put an SL hand guard on it, cut down the front sight, a strike industries checkmate compensator, and put a primary arms red dot on the top.

The lower is old news.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
My Bushmaster:

Put this hog buster together for a friend of mine, LWRC REPR with ATN Thor Thermal:

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Steel banging
beer snob
Picture of jlemmy
posted Hide Post
Winter project Wink Still optic shopping.

Happiness is having to climb in your car to change your target.

Posts: 2469 | Location: Nowhere Fun | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
My first build. 10.5" .300 BLK Pistol

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of acftmech
posted Hide Post
I finished a few builds during our East Coast blizzard.

Don't think that the reason I'm peaceful is because I've forgotten how to be violent.

Posts: 288 | Location: In the real world. | Registered: March 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
12.5" suppressed Ares Defense belt-fed ... Highly recommended!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Retro build I did. Nodak A1 lower, 604 Nodak upper, Colt 14.5" barrel with a perm A2 (1/12 twist). Colt N1 stock, A1 grip. LMT bolt with a '60's era Colt carrier with chromed key and no forward assist notches. I put a NM front sight post and an A2 aperature rear. Zeroed at 50 yards hits on 12X12 steel at 250 offhand are easy. Best AR I own. Never weighed it but I would say six or just over with a 20 round magazine. If I had to go somewhere, this would be with me.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
A few of ours:

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gentleone
posted Hide Post
Here's my first and only.

Posts: 485 | Location: SE Houston, TX | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
My latest...and my first real build.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

308-16"- Aero upper/lower/handguard
Ballistic Advantage SS barrel/ Aim Surplus bolt
Just got it put together, still need a flash hider, and rail panels. Heavy pig, just a smidge over 10lbs as it sits.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I put this one together recently

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gentleone:

Since this appears to be a pistol, isn't the vertical fore grip a no-no?

Lobo Gunn

We live, we learn, we lead so that our children may become our Future.

Posts: 356 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LoboGunn:
quote:
Originally posted by gentleone:
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i40/Truffettes/ar20pistol.jpg

Since this appears to be a pistol, isn't the vertical fore grip a no-no?

Yup, that is now an AOW.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Andyb,

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3583 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep. Angled foregrips or hand stops are okay on pistols. Vertical foregrips are not. What you've posted in an illegal unregistered NFA firearm.

Posts: 32423 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post