SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    How about an AR picture thread
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How about an AR picture thread Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
Haven't seen an AR picture thread in awhile. Let's see what you've got.

Here's my current line-up;

EDIT: In part because I've sold two ARs, and because I've dressed others differently, and because I have re-organized my Photobucket account, I am deleting the photos I have posted in this initial post and posting my current AR line-up at the end.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Micropterus,

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Here are my 3 centerfire. All are .223/5.56.

14.5" LW. Surefire rail set, swapping that to an MOE handguard next week. Going to put on the Aimpoint from the 18" as soon as I choose a scope for it.

20". KAC RAS. Liklely staying with iron sights for the time being, needs a new front post.

18". Stag 3G upper with Samson Evo rail. ALG ACT trigger. Aimpoint PRO.

Posts: 6029 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nick_mur
posted Hide Post
Nice lineup, I'll try to get some pictures of mine and post them up.

Anything paracord you might need: www.shawneelanyards.webs.com

Posts: 660 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: December 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Developed by Eugene Stoner at ArmaLite (ArmaLite Rifle)

and in a bite size version

Posts: 3998 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
My first AR (sig 556 with acog)

A few of my favorites (sr556 with acog/Surefire/etc, SCAR, and two bushies)

LWRC REPR with leupold vx3 (not an ar I guess, same platform)

Packing for the range

A shot I really liked of an old m16 rack I had
With some ar/ak's

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Old school & new school.

This is my personal favorite AR to shoot....it sounds like a nail gun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is my three.

Posts: 83 | Location: Virginia,USA | Registered: March 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Z06,

I LOVE the old school M16 A1! Best looking AR in existance IMO. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Z06,

I LOVE the old school M16 A1! Best looking AR in existance IMO. Smile

They were very cool. I love (now) the grey finish. I remember carrying one made by Hydra Matic.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
My first AR build.

BCM Mid-16 Enhanced LW KeyModRail on an old PWA lower. Optic by EOTech, trigger by ALG ACT, Magpul CTR stock, both charging handle and grip are from the BCM Gunfighter line (Mod 3)

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14175 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight Crime:
Shoot Back!
Picture of Stewie Griffin
posted Hide Post
Here is my M4 SBR

Thomas Jefferson to John Cartwright, 1824. ME 16:45

Posts: 3076 | Location: Gilbert, AZ | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
All Palmetto State Armory 14.5" carbine. Magpul MOE stock and handguards. Magpul MIAD grip. IWC Mount-N-Slot light mount with Streamlight Polytac LED. NiB BCG and ALG ACT trigger group. Magpul MBUS backup sights.
(This is an old photo; it currently sports an Aimpoint PRO and VCAS sling in place of the pictured Primary Arms M4 clone red dot and Specter Gear sling.)

Ice Arms midlength upper with 16" stainless barrel. Parallax Tactical Keymod free float handguard. Noveske NSR rail covers. PSA lower with Magpul ACS stock and MOE+ grip. NiB BCG and ALG ACT trigger group. IWC Thorntail Keymod light mount with Streamlight Polytac LED. VCAS sling. Optisan Mamba 1-4x illuminated reticle scope. No-name knockoff offset iron sights (for testing purposes).

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not quite right
Picture of P220forever
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10026 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgtmac
posted Hide Post
DD M4A1

DDM4V1

Posts: 2832 | Location: ND | Registered: August 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
My "Recce"-ish rifle. Mega / Noveske / Nightforce / AAC

SBR in limbo configuration. Mega / VLTOR / Noveske / AAC

DDLES / YMH / AAC - doesn't have the Micro anymore but a Pro instead (needed NVD settings).

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two Cold LE 6940's

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rollah
Picture of Replacement Tommel
posted Hide Post
My PSA Dissapator Upper with a LMT lower:

...and my LMT MRP CQB Piston rifle:

-Tom

"For the cause that lacks assistance/The wrong that needs resistance/For the Future in the distance/And the Good that I can do" - George Linnaeus Banks, "What I Live for"

Posts: 10567 | Location: Boyertown, PA USA | Registered: July 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staple Gun Extraordinaire!
Picture of sig-x
posted Hide Post
Nice gear guys keep them coming!!

Posts: 9949 | Location: SE MI | Registered: November 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Bushy M4, Aimpoint, Vltor CASV, Surefire light.
Next to it is a custom 9mm JR Carbine I built.
Both run great!

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post