SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Great Grandchild #10 has arrived
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Grandchild #10 has arrived Login/Join 
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted

Grandson Jarod and his new daughter Izalea Lynn. Izzy, Mom, Dad and Grandma all doing great.

Jarod has really stepped up since they announced the pregnancy. Working an actual job (construction/contracting) with benefits, sucking up what OT he can get and helping his Mom with the bills.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15203 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all!

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to all.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Got a better picture of her this morning. Promise...I won't pester the board with more.

For a while, anyway... Razz

Posts: 15203 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Fate really likes her new squeaky toy!

She has adopted Izzy as her puppy and is very protective and attentive. I expected she would be.

The male, Crichton, is a bit more tentative, but comes running to check if Izzy cries.

posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Like the name, looks like the pup approves of her too.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great for you , what a wonderful gift

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Congrats!
It's always nice knowing the bloodline is continuing!

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are truly the best gift.Congratulations.

Posts: 6870 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
Jarod has really stepped up since they announced the pregnancy. Working an actual job (construction/contracting) with benefits, sucking up what OT he can get and helping his Mom with the bills.

Amazing what having a purpose can do for a man's self-esteem and fortitude. God Bless all of you!

Posts: 11376 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:

Amazing what having a purpose can do for a man's self-esteem and fortitude. God Bless all of you!

Also a great indicator of the young mans character, sounds like a great young man ... if that wasn't already known.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5705 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
so , what ? your camera get broke?

time for an update

Posts: 54597 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Since you asked so nicely... Razz Big Grin

I think she's gonna be a redhead!

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

The pups still approve.

posted Hide Post
thanks , thats a wonderful pic

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I love seeing the kids and animals together, as it should be, thanks!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
That is awesome php...congratulations

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post