SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Monte Cristo Sandwich with a side of P365...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monte Cristo Sandwich with a side of P365... Login/Join 
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted
Had some left over French toast from breakfast so decided to whip up a Monte Cristo sandwich for lunch.

Double decker with Roast Beef, Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato.

I also believe this is possibly the world’s first Meal Protection pic featuring a P365

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Never thought about using French toast in a sandwich. Neat idea. Congratulations on the first meal protection with a P365.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
That looks very tasty. Will have to try one myself soon.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've never heard of left over french toast.

Posts: 220 | Location: ATL | Registered: June 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snipes:
I've never heard of left over french toast.

Too be fair, it was only left over because I made too much egg mixture. Instead of tossing it, i did up some "leftovers" after breakfast...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
That pic is making me hungary and I just ate breakfast Wink

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
That's one serious sandwich !! Wish I had it now!

Posts: 3848 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sandwich and the pistol both look great

Posts: 1563 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I see no powdered sugar, which--at least in California--is a requirement for both French Toast and Monte Christos.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I see no powdered sugar, which--at least in California--is a requirement for both French Toast and Monte Christos.

And Raspberry Jam.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That looks delicious!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Looks good!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ACTEG
posted Hide Post
I used to make these in college at a restaurant I worked in. The key is to prep the sandwich the night before. Wrap each half really tight in saran wrap and put it in the fridge overnight, that keeps it from coming apart when you fry it. When you're ready to cook it, unwrap and dip it in batter and deep fry. Dust with confectioner sugar and serve with a side of raspberry preserves..

Posts: 3584 | Registered: March 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post