SIGforum
Monte Cristo Sandwich with a side of P365...

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/1450018644

September 08, 2018, 06:03 PM
911Boss
Monte Cristo Sandwich with a side of P365...
Had some left over French toast from breakfast so decided to whip up a Monte Cristo sandwich for lunch.

Double decker with Roast Beef, Turkey, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato.

I also believe this is possibly the world’s first Meal Protection pic featuring a P365

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

September 08, 2018, 07:23 PM
Arty
Never thought about using French toast in a sandwich. Neat idea. Congratulations on the first meal protection with a P365.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."
September 08, 2018, 08:15 PM
SSgt USMC/Vet
That looks very tasty. Will have to try one myself soon.
September 08, 2018, 09:36 PM
snipes
I've never heard of left over french toast.

September 08, 2018, 10:06 PM
911Boss
quote:
Originally posted by snipes:
I've never heard of left over french toast.

Too be fair, it was only left over because I made too much egg mixture. Instead of tossing it, i did up some "leftovers" after breakfast...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

September 10, 2018, 09:15 AM
molachi
That pic is making me hungary and I just ate breakfast Wink
September 12, 2018, 05:43 PM
sig229-SAS
That's one serious sandwich !! Wish I had it now!
September 12, 2018, 08:59 PM
Blue Dog
The sandwich and the pistol both look great
September 12, 2018, 10:06 PM
Orguss
I see no powdered sugar, which--at least in California--is a requirement for both French Toast and Monte Christos.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"
September 13, 2018, 10:36 AM
46and2
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I see no powdered sugar, which--at least in California--is a requirement for both French Toast and Monte Christos.

And Raspberry Jam.
September 15, 2018, 09:17 AM
6guns
That looks delicious!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
September 15, 2018, 05:18 PM
hberttmank
Looks good!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock
September 15, 2018, 08:40 PM
ACTEG
I used to make these in college at a restaurant I worked in. The key is to prep the sandwich the night before. Wrap each half really tight in saran wrap and put it in the fridge overnight, that keeps it from coming apart when you fry it. When you're ready to cook it, unwrap and dip it in batter and deep fry. Dust with confectioner sugar and serve with a side of raspberry preserves..