SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Some photo work of my guns I did earlier before the new year.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some photo work of my guns I did earlier before the new year. Login/Join 
posted
Colt Woodsman.

Larry's Guns Xesse

Smith and Wesson 41.

P226 with P220 22lr slide Conversion Kit.

My daughter's Smith and Wesson Victory

Beretta Model 87T

My Smith and Wesson Victory.

My Sig Trailside

My Son's Victory.

My Ruger P85II.

My Sig P225.

My Jericho 941

My Original Duty gun HK USP40.

My Beretta 92c LTT clone.

Blacked out Valor VBOB.

My X5 All Round.

My Dan Wesson Guardian 9mm.

My Ted Yost Custom 1965 T series.

My Fletcher Custom 40/.357sig Browning High Power.

My P226 Elite SAO.

Smith and Wesson 686+ 3"

Smith and Wesson 1968 model 40 Centennial

Smith and Wesson 686+ Talo edition

Smith and Wesson 625

Smith and Wesson 627 PC.

Smith and Wesson Model 19

Smith and Wesson Pre model 14

Smith and Wesson model 617

Smith and Wesson Model 18

Dan Wesson Model 17

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Variations on a theme!

N E A T Big Grin Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Care to share your camera equipment and settings?

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Canon 6dmkIi
Tamron 28-75 f2.8
2 40w halogen spots to the left and right of the photo box.

A 430exIII RT on a seperate stand above and ove the camera lens. Usually down 2 and 1/3 stops

Most of the photos are at f8 to f11

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice collection and excellent photography.

PC

Posts: 1332 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Terrific pics and collection!

Michael

Posts: 1093 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
That X5. Me likey.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Variations on a theme!

N E A T Big Grin Big Grin

Thank you. I started a page on Facebook before the election in VA. After the election, and the prefiling from the bills I took it down. I wanted to better understand the PAGE management side of Facebook.

I was doing very well, up until Facebook decided it was time for me to pay for the promotion of my posts. For a start-up, I was getting 12 to 15k views/impressions with about 5-6k in clicks. With 50-75 new members,/likes a day in the last 7 days.

Then the 21-day mark hit, and I was down to 1500 views, impressions, and 200 Clicks. I then went down to 1-5 likes per day.

The initial cost of promotion was something like 20 bucks for 6k views. After the 21 day period, it became odd numbers like 18 dollars for 257 views.

We had the election in VA, I took down all my gun photos online shortly their after. I scrubbed 15 years of photos from my accounts in a couple of hours.

Anywho, these are some of the photo's I took for that page.

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Great guns and beautiful photography.

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Well, they're very nice, but several of them are too dark for me.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
dairy free

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
This one! Big Grin Big Grin

Then again, I could be biased by the subject matter.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
.38supersig,

I don't have those aluminum base mags. I really do Like my AO. It is one of the better shooting guns I own.

quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Well, they're very nice, but several of them are too dark for me.

flashguy

I hadn't done much photo editing in 10 years or so. Many of them have a 30% soft vingette at the edge.

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Wow, DS, what a collection!
I'm as impressed with your Seikos (and a Hamilton!) as with your guns! Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
A 357SIG BHP?? Awesome!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17244 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Great job shooting the shooters!
I'm imagining that took some time to do so I hope you had fun.

I've just gotta say - I love your wheel gun selection.

Cheers~

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you all. I am afk for a few days. Hopefully when i get back i can do some more shots.

posted Hide Post
Please do, those pictures and subject matter is NICE!!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks all, I just returned from Oregon. I will give this some thought as I go through the next few weeks.

I haven't had much time to take photos lately.

I did pick up some bowling pins this last weekend before the family went into lock down at the request of my wifes work.

Bowling at our house.