SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

When I was much younger...
A little later:

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gmilitano
posted Hide Post
This is me about 40 pounds heavier than I am now.

"Sometimes I wonder if this world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain

Posts: 3936 | Location: Alabama | Registered: November 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

That's Monk, named for an Arizona cowboy who contracted to gather wild cattle. One of my best horse training jobs. He's a good one.

My wife and I in Mexico

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by coffeeaddict:

In Paris!! Oops, that's just Atlanta Razz (I'm on the right)

LOL I just drove by there last night, did you eat at I love Pho?

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Last weekend

One of my favorites

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Rolan:

I wish I loved life half as much as you appear to in all your pics. very cool!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Rolan:

I wish I loved life half as much as you appear to in all your pics. very cool!

Ronin1069,
I live for the weekend. Come on out and play!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

Great pic

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
A few years ago:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: G-Man,

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Got my big girl
breeches on!
Picture of coffeeaddict
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Butch 2340:
quote:
Originally posted by coffeeaddict:

In Paris!! Oops, that's just Atlanta Razz (I'm on the right)

LOL I just drove by there last night, did you eat at I love Pho?

Okay, so I actually have no idea where we ate! I can't remember the name of the place. We were with a Vietnamese friend who lives there and took us to all his hang outs. He took us to eat craw fish and shrimp served in a giant bowl and bread. It was delicious. It was right next to the Eiffel Tower replica and some random dinosaur statues. We thought it was hilarious. I do remember we then went to 7 Coffee, which was really cool and their desserts and coffee are awesome.

http://dressageonthequarter.blogspot.com/

Posts: 1926 | Location: TN | Registered: December 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Gore Mountain this past weekend with my daughter. It is "spring break" at RIT, where she is a junior. So we headed over to ski for a few days in the single digit temps...

obligatory IDPA shot - actually was a pretty good run for me, and the only photo of me with multiple empties in the air...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
This is several years old. But here's my Nidan test in Aikido.

It's very obviously not a photo. But still...

I tested at the end of the 3rd day of a 4 day seminar. I think up to that point I had round 16-18 hours on the mat in three days. I was smoked before the test even started.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fvyellowbird
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Vicious:

Spent an afternoon in Jeff's! Still have a tee shirt from there.

Hell, is other people! J-P S

Posts: 1140 | Location: St Simons Island, Georgia USA! | Registered: October 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post
Me with my other hobby.

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:

I tested at the end of the 3rd day of a 4 day seminar. I think up to that point I had round 16-18 hours on the mat in three days. I was smoked before the test even started.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3PZ0JAapaAA" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Very nice! What style of Aikido is that?

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by md-lucky:
Is that a 1911 you're wearing? What brand?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of ST3 Rock
posted Hide Post
3 generations. I'm on the left. My father and my son.

Posts: 9283 | Location: Cecil County MD | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.9mm:
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/3PZ0JAapaAA" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Very nice! What style of Aikido is that?

I cut my teeth my first 5 years on Yoshinkai up to 1st Kyu. Then switched schools to Aikikai. Been there around 7. So about 12 years or so total. I've been eligible for my San-dan for several years. Just haven't gotten around to it.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
ST3 Rock:

Youre a very lucky guy to have such a pic!

Thats neat.

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Genius
Picture of ST3 Rock
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
ST3 Rock:

Youre a very lucky guy to have such a pic!

Thats neat.

Thanks.

The old man turned 83 yesterday. He still runs around like he's 16.

Posts: 9283 | Location: Cecil County MD | Registered: January 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post