SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Renaissance Fair 1-2 years ago.

Steel match last summer.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife and I when we were in high school

Last summer

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 350zee:
quote:
Originally posted by Otto Pilot:
One of the only selfies I've ever done.

Wow, I was involved in building them modified 747 Dreamlifters carrying 787 parts. I gotta admit, they look better than the Airbus whale looking plane.

Kudos on helping get Old Shaky put together. It's a pretty interesting bird once you get up close and personal to it. I did an airshow at Rockford, IL. last year and had a lot of fun answering questions about it. And yes, our flying propane tank is definitely better than their Beluga! Big Grin

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Otto Pilot:
...I did an airshow at Rockford, IL. last year...

Repeat performance this year? If so, I'm not too far from there and would like to meet up.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
I'm so glad this Thread still runs. Now that I actually have some time on my hands, I'm happy to connect names and faces....Thanks all......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not Today
Picture of badcopnodonut!!
posted Hide Post

On our honeymoon in New Orleans last year.

Hi,I'm Buck Melonoma,Moley Russels' wart.

Posts: 2926 | Location: sunflower state | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
Fortunately all my kids look like their mom

quote:
Originally posted by BlueZee:
My namesake

Yer parents named you Nissan ... or are you old enough to be Datsun?

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
It's been a while, and lost a few more pounds.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
You look good, friend! Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mttaylor1066:

I'm the guy in the middle.

At least, now I can say I know the screen name of a guy that played there. That pic brought a smile to my face.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19588 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm the one on the right

Posts: 1179 | Registered: June 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Back up.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9676 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by acidjazz:
I'm the one on the right

Why the long face on your friend Big Grin

....sorry, I couldn't help myself!!
btw, great looking horse, they're excellent animals.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KShooter:
My wife and I when we were in high school

Clancy Brown???

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool

------------------------------
I'm a right wing, anti-illegal, pro-life, gun owning, straight, white, college educated, politically informed, conservative, Christian male. Liberals hate me.

Posts: 2901 | Location: RDU, NC | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Updated pic with my new old Dawg Dakota taking a spin in the Kubota RTV

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Eamonn Wright
posted Hide Post
BRL, arm around her, she's leaning into you. If I had to guess I'd say you're going steady!

"The government is best which governs least."- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 6562 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: December 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eamonn Wright:
BRL, arm around her, she's leaning into you. If I had to guess I'd say you're going steady!

Man's best friend!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38601 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Eamonn Wright:

He's all Boy. He knows it too, there is no identity issues.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Bump because the last time we did this it got forgotten and was pruned away.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12305 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post