SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post

called back to Active Duty 9-12-01

Standing guard at front gate of Group Cape Hatteras...playing with my biggest (he was 9)

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11269 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmr076:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
Same guy just have to add a few pounds as of late! Oh, and the pups have passed on to the Rainbow Bridge..

We had an Irish Setter I grew up with, Bella. She was the sweetest dog. You never see them around anymore for some reason?

Hello David. Just found this post. Here's another photo of Caine my beloved Irish Setter, one of the smartest, most awesome pups I've ever had. He was wise beyond his years..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My common sense
is tingling
Picture of Kravashera
posted Hide Post
About a year and 40 extra lbs ago.

“You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.”
- Robert Heinlein

Posts: 988 | Location: Valley of the Sun, AZ | Registered: February 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by reconair:
Me with my other hobby.

That is a lot of hardware to look at women in their apartments, but I do admire your dedication.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
I took this picture this winter after a friend called me a lumberjack in a text. I replied with this photo.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rustpot:
I took this picture this winter after a friend called me a lumberjack in a text. I replied with this photo.

around these parts thats called lumbersexual cause the metrosexual hipsters started dressing like lumberjacks.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
On of my favorite hiking and camping spots.

Silverjack reservoir in western Colorado

Since that time I have grown a beard but still like to camp and hike.

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Me, and the loves of my life. My very existence, found in these 3. One of our favorite spots down on Branson Landing.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
With my daughter Rhonda out for dinner.

At my daughter Tina's house
I put my gum on the pull tab of my pop so I could eat. When I forgot about it and took a drink.......

It is 11:44PM in 16 minutes I'll be 62....most of the time I don't act it tough. LOL

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George85019:

It is 11:44PM in 16 minutes I'll be 62....most of the time I don't act it tough. LOL

Acting your age is grossly overrated. I've met some adults, they don't seem to have much fun. Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Duck Doctor
Picture of reconair
posted Hide Post
This is just the tracking system for the Laser-Guided, Anti-Sub-Orbital Satellite Engagement System next door.

quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by reconair:
Me with my other hobby.

That is a lot of hardware to look at women in their apartments, but I do admire your dedication.

US Army, Retired
NRA Golden Eagle Life Member

‘‘Are we at last brought to such humiliating and debasing degradation, that we cannot be trusted with arms for our defense? ... If our defense be the real object of having those arms, in whose hands can they be trusted with more propriety, or equal safety to us, as in our own hands?’’

— Patrick Henry

Posts: 576 | Location: Near Lake Anna, Virginia | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
quote:
Originally posted by George85019:

Acting your age is grossly overrated. I've met some adults, they don't seem to have much fun. Big Grin

Hard to argue with that. There is a time and place to cowboy up, but the rest of the time I don't take myself too seriously.

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LtsAv8
posted Hide Post
Me and my beautiful bride

P220R3, SP2022 (9MM), P2000SK (9MM), P320 Carry (9MM), G17 Gen 5, G19 Gen 5

Posts: 148 | Location: The Metoplex, TX | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SecurityGeek
posted Hide Post

I'm the large, hairy one in the middle.

"How old would you be if you didn't know how old you was?"

- Satchel Paige

Posts: 194 | Location: Little Elm, Texas | Registered: April 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A few snapshots taken over the past few weeks.
I get photos of the bears for my niece and nephew at the places I travel.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: photoman12001,

============================================
Photographs: https://photobucket.com/u/photoman12001
-----------------------------------
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/photoman12001/
-----------------------------------
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/photoman12001/videos

Posts: 1741 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: December 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Gund bears.

Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43865 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All Generalizations
Are False
Picture of md-lucky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Is that a 1911 you're wearing? What brand?

flashguy

Tanfoglio Stock 1 in 10mm.

It's my woods gun (obviously.) fantastic pistol in an even more fantastic caliber. Very happy with it.

"At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders." Department of Justice study conducted by Jeffrey Roth and Christopher Koper

Posts: 2339 | Registered: January 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fishjager
posted Hide Post

Another day of getting the pole pulled.

Posts: 1341 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
quote:

Are you OK?

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
quote:

Are you OK?

Ha! Big Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post