SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
Two Years later....North Carolina Sunburn...Zebulon

Posts: 2572 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the Selkirks. September of 2016

Silent

Posts: 331 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Spieler
posted Hide Post
The Mrs. and I.

Posts: 2338 | Location: Henry Cty, GA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Hiking this past weekend.

Posts: 18164 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

More recent one of me, with our new landmark.

Posts: 6552 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
BTT

Jesse

A couple SIGs and a few others

Posts: 9008 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Told her I was going to be busy in the shed....

Posts: 643 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post

My daughter and I in one of the six gun-related magazine covers that she did while in college.

Posts: 1903 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Five days of solo-camping - it's been a long day of hiking and gathering wood for next two days before I get to go home.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 8286 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Spieler:
The Mrs. and I.

Man you look a lot like my buddy David Ellis, who also happens to live in Henry County, Ga.

"The frost on the ground probably envies the frost on the trees."

Posts: 7717 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xl_target:
My daughter and I in one of the six gun-related magazine covers that she did while in college.

Very cool!

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Five days of solo-camping - it's been a long day of hiking and gathering wood for next two days before I get to go home.

Great pic Ronin. You look like someone I'd want to watch my 6. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 5526 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post