SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    .22s in the stable
Page 1 2 

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

.22s in the stable Login/Join 
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I've got:
Ruger 10/22 carbine
Ruger MKII Slabside
Remington 511
Remington 514 x2
Remington 552 Speedmaster

I'd love to add a revolver to the mix. I've been looking at the GP100 and the 617.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of btgoanna
posted Hide Post
617 is really nice Wink

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Posts: 715 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: November 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Arc,

Can you ID the pistol in the lower right with the rail/scope?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14359 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Arc,

It looks like an S&W M41.

Posts: 5939 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
quote:
Arc,

I'm liking the rail. Is that the Performance Center version?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 14359 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by SgtGold:
quote:
Arc,

I'm liking the rail. Is that the Performance Center version?

Looks like it to me.

Posts: 5939 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deleted

For some reason, Islamists are the only racist, sexist, homophobic theocrats the media can't summon outrage against.

Posts: 716 | Location: Surrounded by Mountains | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post