SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    A few ducks, swans and eagles
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A few ducks, swans and eagles Login/Join 
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted
Coastal North Carolina is a bit busy right now. There was a bit of everything out there today. Black Ducks, Pintails, American Widgeon, Redheads, Ringnecks, Tundra Swans, Coots, Bald Eagles, Hawks, Ibis. I didn't see any Canvasbacks and very few Canada geese.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Good pics. Thanks

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Egrets?

I have no Egrets.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34081 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
In the first few pics I thought the swans were committing suicide. . . .

Nice pics, though!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the pics. That is a nice array of birds in one place.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post