SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    You know you want one
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know you want one Login/Join 
Picture of JR78
posted

Posts: 1963 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
At first I thought it was one of those drunk driver simulators.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
It's not going to be very good at going around curves in the road, and as for off road, the extra height isn't going to do any good with stumps and rocks on the ground. But I guess someone may think that it looks cool sitting in the driveway.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Not for me, thanks. I've never had a car that's been lifted, but I definitely don't want that much.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post