SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Gateway Auto Museum - Colorado
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gateway Auto Museum - Colorado Login/Join 
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted
A few years ago I visited Gateway Auto Museum . It is owned and created by the founder of the Discover Channel and it is his personal collection. The shining star of the show is the Oldsmobile 88. Which doesnt technically exist. It was apparently taken out by the designer one piece at a time and rebuilt somewhere else. Pretty crazy story. Unfortunately I was trying to learn 'photography' at the time so a lot of my shots are me practicing, but man some of these cars are amazing.

Link to the album on flickr

IMG_0684 by redstone71, on Flickr

IMG_0687 by redstone71, on Flickr
IMG_0688 by redstone71, on Flickr
IMG_0709 by redstone71, on Flickr
IMG_0713 by redstone71, on Flickr
IMG_0674 by redstone71, on Flickr

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3576 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Absolute beautiful auto collection. Vehicles as these will never come again.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Excellent pics of some true classics!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Beautiful lines.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post