SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Incredible pictures from field and stream
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Incredible pictures from field and stream Login/Join 
posted
I know, I know: although this is a tofu-related forum with lots of members who don't like hunting, fishing and shooting Wink Cool let me present to you some outstanding photographs:

http://www.fieldandstream.com/...utdoorsmen-from-2016

Here comes my favorite:

titled: Wings, To Go

Posts: 123 | Location: Teutoburger Wald, Germany | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that link.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
thanks elmer. thought you'd been dead for 30+ years but I guess you just moved to germany... Razz

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10472 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Some of those pictures have the contrast and HDR turned up so high it hurts my eyes.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post