SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    I Thought my wife would be so MAD ( Update now she is MIFFED)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Thought my wife would be so MAD ( Update now she is MIFFED) Login/Join 
Picture of IndianaMike
posted
But instead she ran and grabbed the camera. We have been watching mom and her triplets for several months.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IndianaMike,

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is really neat to see. I remember years ago in my area there was a huge buck standing in the road in front of our house. We were coming home from dinner and saw it right in front of us. It just kind of paid us no mind and then walked/trotted into our back yard never to be seen again. It is a shame we don't see them anymore but with the land clearing for new developments, they are going elsewhere. Of course I couldn't get the camera out fast enough to get a shot of it.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
That's neat. Thanks for posting. I wish I had some fawns coming to my yard.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
yeah and if you put a bird bath out there they will drink all the water too. Mad

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
These were Hostas

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Not so cute now, are they.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I have the same issue with cute little rabbits eating my Spanish broom in the winter.

Fucking bastards make me with I had a .22 suppressor. Mad

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17245 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
if you plant it , .......they will come.

if you were out in the sticks, like me, I might offer up this
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9270006544/p/1

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54500 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Hell, one winter they even ate our Lantana down to the ground. That crap stinks and they gobbled it up like fats kids on pie.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Yep, them bastards can and will destroy lawns, tear out flowers, and chew shrubs down to the ground...even deer resistant ones.

I hate those motherfuckers and we are overrun with them. Mad

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post