SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    P225 A1 Magazines

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
P225 A1 Magazines Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know of a current source for P225 A1 magazines? Every source I'm aware of is "out of stock".

Thanks for your help!

Posts: 2 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: August 07, 2020Report This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 5944 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Report This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
welcome to Sigforum. I look at all the popular vendors. No joy

Posts: 7206 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I just put in a gun order to SIG. Their latest summer show spreadsheet showed that P225 A1 mags were still available for dealers to order. However in our case I didn't order any because our shop didn't have all that much success with the model (at best a half dozen or so sold during its lifespan), and our meager customer base hasn't been clamoring for them. If you can find a factory SIG dealer close to you, perhaps you can get them to order what you need in.

Oh, I forgot, welcome to the forum.

-MG

Posts: 368 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all of your help!

Posts: 2 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: August 07, 2020Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Post your questions in the proper section of the forum, please:

http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/430601935

Posts: 92499 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post