SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from a Minnesota SIG owner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from a Minnesota SIG owner Login/Join 
posted
Just a quick hello after discovering SIGforum by way of a link on another forum discussing defensive ammo. I've owned an SP2022 for a few years, and just bought a P239 as my concealed carry gun last summer. Beyond that, I also have a number of other semi-auto handguns and AR variants to keep me occupied.

Posts: 1 | Location: Minnesota, USA | Registered: January 11, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Once a Marine,
always a Marine
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Brooklyn Park.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 8594 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 2228 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from OHIO.
I too have an SP2022

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member
BFA Member

Posts: 1430 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Indiana

Posts: 376 | Location: NW Indiana  | Registered: January 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
...well, welcome from Fort Courage, western Washington ....

The P239 is great SIG ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

Posts: 1014 | Location: Walkabout Creek | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fyimo
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from Arkansas

Freedom Is Not Free And Is Paid For By Our Military.
VFW Member
NRA Life Member 042722999
SWCA

Posts: 8966 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: July 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
welcome from western oregon and northern north dakota,you are now a member of one of the top firarms forums on the internet

Posts: 1590 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
Welcome from your neighbor from Wisconsin.

Posts: 255 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Orescott, WI!

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12482 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thunderjohn
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Savage!

who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

Posts: 1315 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from California - state with only 3 guns approved to buy ! ! ! !

Do you still have 10 ft of snow on the ground?

Posts: 56 | Registered: February 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Mpls.

Posts: 292 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Welcome Inazone.

I grew up in Nodak.2 hours west of Grand Forks.You folks have had a tough winter.

You have joined the best firearms forum on the internet.

Posts: 1590 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post